Competition: Robertson v Maguire live streaming 6/20/2020
Trump - Higgins match overview, prediction&tips Trump is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3). Trump could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents. In this match Trump is a favorite.
Last 16 head-to-head matches Trump won 8 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 78-62.
Torino - Parma match overview, prediction&tips
No spectators. This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 15 and 9).Torino has a chance of relegated (17%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).Parma has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%). Torino will have a small advantage in this match.
Last 10 head-to-head matches Torino won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 10-16. Including matches at home between the teams Torino won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-6.
Everton - Liverpool match overview, prediction&tips
No spectators. Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 12 and 1 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).Everton has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (1%), has not chance of win league.Liverpool has not chance of relegated, was already of qualify for ucl, has a very good chance of win league (>99%). In this match Liverpool is a favorite.
Last 21 head-to-head matches Everton won 0 matches, drawn 11 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 13-34. Including matches at home between the teams Everton won 0 matches, drawn 7 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-7.